Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week 13.5 or so!

So we didn't get to take a picture last week (Week 13) mostly because i was SO SOOOOO sick! :(
But here's a belly shot that I took in the bathroom, 10 minutes before I had to take Nathan to his Boy Scouts meeting! LOL!! The only day last week I got dressed I believe! :P





That'll have to do for last week! Hopefully tomorrow I'll get Eddie to take a 14 (14.5 really) week picture, since I'm almost 15 weeks now! :P We're slackers!!

How far along? 13.5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? about 5 lbs. Then I lost 2 lbs from being so sick so, back to only 3 :(
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? no
Best moment this week? The good moments this week were very few 

Movement? much more movement this week
Food cravings? I had carrot cake for breakfast one day this week! :O 

Gender? Still don´t know.
What I miss: Eating

What I am looking forward to: 3D ultrasound on my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment