Thursday, August 30, 2012

HORmones

Can I just say that my hormones are a real bitch? I cry over the craziest, stupidest shit. I cried yesterday for 2 hours because I feel asleep before Eddie came home from work. Two hours? Yeah. My face was swollen after all that. I feel sorry for everyone and anyone that has to put up with me at this point, especially my husband. Who has got to be the most understanding, loving and caring man in the world. (He must secretly want to have me committed at this point.)

I cook things I want to eat and then I can't eat them, too. I cried Monday night because I had heartburn so bad I couldn't sleep. Then I cried...no wait, SOBBED uncontrollably watching Sara's miscarriage on Big Love. I literally can't turn on the TV without crying. Even the Meow Mix commercial makes me cry. 

These whore-mones are ruining my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment